As of today, August 10, 2022, the EA and potential Section 4(f) de minimis finding are available for public review and comment. You can view and download the EA from the project website at https://new.mta.info/project/CBDTP/environmental-assessment.
If your organization requested the EA in hardcopy or USB format, you will receive it via mail shortly.
All comments submitted and/or postmarked by September 9, 2022, will be made part of the Project record.
Comments may be submitted to the Project Sponsors [the Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority (an MTA affiliate), the New York State Department of Transportation, and the New York City Department of Transportation] through any of the following:
1. E-mail: CBDTP@mtabt.org
2. Online: https://mta.info/CBDTP/comment
3. Fax: 212-504-3148, Attn: CBDTP
4. Mail: CBD Tolling Program, c/o Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority, 2 Broadway, 23rd Floor, New York, New York 10004
5. Telephone: 646-252-7440
6. At Public Hearings: Oral comments can be delivered at the virtual Project public hearings being held August 25, 27, 28, 29, 30 and 31, 2022. Find further information and/or sign up to attend at mta.info/CBDTP or by calling the Public Hearing Hotline at 646-252-6777
Comments may also be submitted directly to the Federal Highway Administration:
1. E-mail: CBDTP@dot.gov
2. Mail: FHWA – NY Division, RE: CBDTP, Leo W. O’Brien Federal Building, 11A Clinton Ave, Suite 719, Albany, NY 12207
If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this e-mail or contact the CBD Tolling Program Team at 646-252-7282.
The CBD Tolling Program Team